Sunday, July 20, 2008

Kahang Organic Farm, Johor

Kahang Organic Rice Farm is a back -to-nature health enhancing eco lifestyle farm, with life enrichment programmes such as fringe jungle walk, cycling, star gazing, bamboo rafting, organic farm produced meals, quality dragon fruits, coconuts, vegetables, herbs, with abundant river and rice farm fish, ducks, animals etc.




All these remind me of my happy childhood with my siblings, also the time we are running around either under the hot sun or the rain.

I miss my childhood. Perhaps, it's good that i can get out from the busy urban life, and back to the basic. Sit back and look back what i have achieved so far!! I missed a lot of great times..i missed a lot of good things.......How i wish i can turn the clock back to the time when he still can share the happy moment with me.


2 comments:

xh said...

hey, i was searching for some organic farm in kahang & i came across ur blog :) do u hav their contact number or email address? coz was planning for a vacation to there.. hope u can help me with it.. u can always email me at: xinhui8810@gmail.com TQ :D

Vgine Lee said...

for more info, you can log in to their official website at http://organic-kahang.com/