Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wedding Banquet at Federal Hotel KL

What is marriage to you? A lot of the people will answer that just because it's time to marry. That's it! In real life, sometimes our Disney fairy tale ends up feeling more like a Wes Craven horror flick.
Some of my married friends shared their stories with me. It's makes me come to a conclusion that - singlehood is still the best for me!
As for me, marriage is not about a diamond ring. It's the two lovers willing to share the life together, to grow up together with individual freedom and privacy, yet the trust and love as the platform.
I guess, i missed some of my good friends' wedding reception within this 1-2 years due to my busy traveling and event schedules.
Congrates and thanks to Adeline and her mother Mdm Belinda for inviting me to witness her big day and also to share her happy moment in the Federal Hotel KL.
Frankly said, i do not like to attend wedding dinner coz it's just boring for the guests except for eating. Where else, i found a way to pass time by taking some photos with the guests and the food.Oh! Do not misunderstand coz he is not my special boy friend. He is a VIP for my big boss, and i respect him as my "big brother".

I wish all lovers "Forever love"!.

No comments: