Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hanoi : Marina Cafe ( Vietnam)

Marina Cafe Hanoi:

Ah Khenh brought me to Marina Cafe for buffet lunch. Ah Khenh was a local tour guide who can speak mandarin. This restaurant serves local Vietnamese food.

This restaurant caters for a lot of overseas guests such as Taiwanese and Malaysian. The local friends told me that the chicken and pork that served in Vietnam are more tastier than Malaysia. So i must try it.
On top of what i shown in the photos, there are also many other varieties to choose from, i.e. grill station, steamboat ingredients, local desserts and just name a few.

I'm a small eater. Therefore, i only choose to eat something i fancy. After lunch, i ordered a glass of my favorite Vietnam coffee. What a good day when i can enjoy my coffee at al fresco.


Price :
Lunch buffet VND135,000/ pax
Dinner buffet VND 150,000/ pax
weekend buffet VND 179,000/ pax

Address:
Marina Cafe Hanoi
12, Pho Tran Vu

No comments: