Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hanoi : Seafood at the road side ( Vietnam)

After the food poisoning incident in Bandung, Indonesia, I'm very alert of my food intake when i travel, especially in developing countries.

When the local friends strongly recommended to eat seafood at the road side, i felt a bit worry due to the hygiene concern. Surprisingly, when i saw the delicious seafood served one by one in front of me, i can't resist to say "NO!".

Look at the photos i taken below, especially the crabs. My left brain stopped me eating due to high cholesterol, but my right brain insisted to eat more and more!!!



Everybody is sitting at the small tables and chairs for the mouth-watering seafood dinner. No doubt, big size like me, i felt uncomfortable, but, yet i must show my thumbs up for the fresh seafood they served.
Such a small table! Diners can throw away whatever they don't want on the floor. It's ok to do so!


I like this!! so tasty and fresh. After the meal, i felt so guilty. This is because, i think i really ate too much.
If anyone of you happen to be in Hanoi, you must try the local seafood at the road side. It's a very good experience!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which roadside?

Anonymous said...

Everyone may be throwing trash on the road, but I don't think that makes it ok...