Monday, August 31, 2009

Holiday Getaway in Awana Kijal (Kemaman)

Never thought of going to Awana Kijal until one day. Upon arrival, i understand that this resort has so much to offer.


1. The Resort.
This is where my 5-star relaxation at the No.1 resort on the East Coast starts. Before arrival, i did make some research online to compile some of the fun activities available. I personally like the big swimming pool very much.
A 22,000 sq. feet waterfall pool washes away your cares.A breathtaking scenery after the rain in the late afternoon. This picture was taken at the corridor, outside the hotel room.
2. Spa Rejuvenation at Taman Sari Royal Heritage Spa:
The Spa Experience can contribute greatly to a healthier lifestyle, indulging our senses and enhancing our health by helping us relax, de-stress and have fun.

Before i start my day, i choose to rejuvenate myself with a 2 hrs Ancient Healing Spa which included wedang ( ginger tea), body scrub, massage and body mask. I like the javanese massage very much till I didn't even notice that i felt in sleep.

3. The Hot Sun

The sun kisses my whole body! His kisses can kill. So that, i have to bring out the secret weapon - sunblock to minimize the kisses on my body.
3. Lush Green

The resort is surrounded by 800 acres of the lush greenery. I lied down on the grass in order to be embraced and reconnected with nature.
Did you hear the bird sings? 4. Fun Activities.
You can hire a bicycle and cycling around the 7.6km private beach and allow the azure waves to lull with their meditative rhythm. ATV car is also available.
5. The Sand
I can't wait to leave my footsteps on the white sandy beach. This is a perfect bed for a relaxation day.


6. The Sea Water
Have you ever think of swimming naked in the sea? Maybe not in Awana Kijal...

I would just love to soak into the water.

7. The Wind
" I believe i can fly, i believe i can touch the sky.....". I really hope that i can fly like a bird, in the blue blue sky.



Awana Kijal Golf, Beach & Spa Resort.
KM28, Jalan Kemaman-Dungun
24100 Kijal Kemaman
Terengganu
Tel: 09-864 1188

No comments: