Sunday, September 7, 2008

Food Gossip 1- Dunkin Donuts., Ampang, Dragon-i, Sushi Zanmai, Zhong Yuan fish head

Dunkin Donuts:

I remembered when i was young, we ate donuts too. That time, one donut cost about 30 cents. Now, people are crazy about Big Apple Donuts, JCO Donuts and Dunkin Donuts.

I don't fancy of donut anyway, but i tried Big Apple donuts, wao...now they even invented into many flavours.





Ampang:
I like the pandan chicken wings (RM2.2/pc).






Dragon-i: The Curve

After a busy shopping day in IKEA, i joined my family at the Dragon-i restaurant. I ordered mango dessert for my lunch. It's yummy!!




Sushi Zanmai : The Garden
I like having japanese food in Sushi Zanmai. This is my 4th times here, with my family. I want them to try one of the best japanese restaurant in town.






Long time didn't see my mum. She lose weight a lot. Mum, please eat more!! She ordered the teppanyaki cod fish. It's a good choice.


After that, i want them to try the green tea dessert coz this is my best choice.



Zhong Yuan Steamed Fish Head: Chan Sow Lin

When talk about fish head, one must try this one in Chan Sow Lin. This place is packed with fish head lovers everydays, especially lunch hours.


This is the boss! He is the main chef who prepare the steamed fish head. He is friendly and cheerful. Every time i go, i must have to say hi to him, otherwise he will tease me for not calling him.




Chilis- One Utama

This is the 3rd time i dined in Chilies. I don't like western food coz the portion normalli is too big for me and i can't finish. No doubt, the food overall is good!





No comments: