Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lim Moi Kui Hills, Tawau

My uncle told me that he and the Hakka Hh members like to hike at Lim Moi Kui Hill. The name of the hill seem like a stranger to me. Therefore, i joined my uncle, together with my siblings. Gona find out what is so special about this place in Tawau.
According to my uncle, there are two routes. One is easier, another is tough. Guess what! i choose the simple one which required us to take one hour to reach the summit. There are a lot of pumpkins lying at the road side. I'm so excited to see it. Initially, i thought this was a watermelon, but in fact, that's was a huge pumpkin.
Half way towards the summit, we can view a sea of green oil palms trees, as well as partly of Tawau city. Unfortunately, we can't manage to reach the top due to the up coming soon down pour. We have to rush down the hill and back to the shelter.
It's fun!!

No comments: