Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sales Carnival : Behind The Scene

So far, i haven't show those events that i organized in my blog. This is the first one, and from time to time, if necessary, i will share some.

This is the annual year end sales Carnival which was held at Sunway Convention Centre, Sunway. I did contributed a lot of creative ideas for this Carnival. I mortified our childhood board game -"snake and ladder" into a giant board game with the size of 20ft x 20ft.


The game that i designed consist of 36 spaces, where every space offers different prizes, except those spaces where a police traffic stationed, the player will receive a "saman" and compulsory to pay the penalty.
The company get a pretty good sales during a few hours Sales Carnival. Bravo!! However, thanks to the staffs who gave their full cooperation and hard work. Some even sleep less than 3 hours the night before the actual event.

As early as 7.30am, there are some outstation guests arrived at the venue. They can't wait to get more early bird goodies. The event is filled with new product lauching, lucky draws, fun fare game stalls, Santa claus walkabout, special sales, product demo and consultation and so on.
The idea of building a product Twin Tower became a major contest on that day. My initial idea is to encourage more people to attend the event by offering cash prize. Obviously, most of the guests are excited to get the right answer. Some that are close with me even try his/her luck to get the correct answer, but, to be fair, i need to dissappoint them.

Immediate the Sales Carnival is over, we continued with another event in the Pyramid Ballroom from 3.00pm untill 8.00pm.
Before the event starts, just in time for me to snap a few pictures for my future references.
This little kid was runining around, with my Santa's deer hairband.

" Snowman, come come..give me a big hug!" .......haha....


We started the set up at around 8pm the night before the actual event. We have about less than 3 hours sleep before we get ready for the 12 hours event. At the end of the event, we are so exhausted, but luckily the tireness doesn't too obvious on my face. In fact, my legs is really painful. On the way home, i almost felt that my leg is not belong to my body. Just imagine how tired i was.


No comments: