Friday, August 8, 2008

Snoopy World, Hong Kong

When everybody is crazy about the Disneyland in Hong Kong, perhaps i was indulged with Snoopy's World in Sha Tin Park. This park is adjacent to KCR Shatin Station.


Located on the third floor, on the podium of the New Town Plaza(新城市廣場), Snoopy's World is a paradise for Snoopy fans. This is the the first Peanuts outdoor playground in Asia and second in the world. It opened to the public on 1 September 2000.


Doghouse Entry: Snoopy House.


Woodstock is the smallest of the Peanuts characters. Although he's the butt of many of Snoopy's practical jokes, he's the beagle's closest friend and confidant- and has made attempts at retaliation.



I love Snoopy since primary school. I have a lot of snoopy stickers. I sticked them on my pencil box. When i grew up, i like to collect items related to Snoopy especialy tee shirts(must be original from peanuts)! My friend said i'm childish!! Well, the truth is- Snoopy is always my childhood dream.



The park is fulled with kids running around. My friend laughed at me coz i'm the only 'old lady' who admired these cartoon character so much. So what? who care? I don't mind how others look at me, as long as i am enjoy with what i'm doing. Look at all the photos i took from Snoopy Park, the smile on my face express the happiness where money cannot buy.

Snoopy is a fictional character created by Charles Schulz. Snoopy was the oddball, manic pet of lovable loser Charlie Brown. Snoopy appeared in Peanuts comic strips from 1950 until Schulz's retirement (and death) in February of 2000.


No one ask me why i love snoopy! Not to mention about Snoopy and its political background. I love the way he daydreams atop his doghouse.


Snoopy is usually depicted as having seven siblings, five of whom appear at some point in the strip: Andy, Belle, Marbles, Olaf, and Spike.




Ops.. I bought a Snoppy jacket. This snoopy shop is not located inside the New Town Plaza or the Snoopy World. The shop is situated at G/F, Laforet, East Point Road, Causeway Bay.

Next blog, i will bring you to Charlie Brown Cafe, Cameron Road, Tsim Shai Tsui.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

我是一个来自中国的学生!我也是非常喜欢snoopy!
I am a student who is from China!
I love snoopy very much,too!
我希望您能寄几章关于snoopy的照片给我!
我的地址:安徽省郎溪县郎溪中学08届高1(6)班
陈圆圆 收
242100